Simply stunning, this impeccably maintained brick front Colonial on a coveted court in the prestigious Grovemont neighborhood is waiting for you! Enjoy an exceptional blend of traditional flow and open concept living in this spacious, light and bright family home with tons of upgrades. Freshly painted throughout, the stunning two-story foyer entry with gleaming hardwoods leads you inside, to oversized windows that stream natural light throughout every room. BRAND NEW neutral Berber carpet on the second level and in the family room. The gourmet kitchen has cherry cabinets, BRAND NEW quartz countertops, a large island, updated stainless appliances, a built-in desk and double pantry. The eat-in breakfast area is perfect for today's lifestyle. The beautiful solarium adjacent to the kitchen is a lovely spot that brings the outdoors inside, to sit and relax, but also provides an overflow of space for large gatherings. Outside is an updated Trex deck with a retractable awning for even more space to enjoy the outdoors. The expansive family room features a gas fireplace and floor to ceiling windows overlooking a beautiful level backyard. Formal dining room highlights include bay window, architectural details, and seating for twelve or more; the home office has French doors and custom built-in cabinetry. The enviable master suite features a large sitting room with a wall mounted TV and ceiling fan, an enormous walk-in closet, the master bath has double vanities, jetted tub, and glass-enclosed shower. From the kitchen there is a private second stairway to three more large bedrooms upstairs: one is en-suite, and two share a double vanity bath. Super convenient second floor laundry room! The walkout basement boasts another bedroom, exercise room or playroom, and a rough-in for future bath, a workshop, and storage. The double glass doors leads to a spacious level backyard. Oversized two car garage has tons of storage space. Three separate zones, two gas units, one heat pump in Sunroom. Lovely landscaping from every vantage point, this house is on a coveted court in an outstanding location near Rockburn Park and Patapsco Park. Move right in and ENJOY this fabulous neighborhood and everything it has to offer!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heat
Brick, Vinyl Siding, Stucco
3,502 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Electric service available
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Sun Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Cooktop Downdraft, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Ice Maker, Microwave, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Partial, Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Heatilator.
- Low Pile Carpeting.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Bar, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stucco, Brick, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price